Includes 18 one-bedroom suites at 570 sq. ft. ($763/month) and 6 two-bedroom suites at 803 sq. ft. that are intended for senior couples ($876/month).
Phases 2 & 3
Includes 37 one-bedroom senior rental suites, each 700 sq. ft. These suites contain all of the features of Phase 1 rentals listed below, except that each suite has a separate power meter and the resident pays for power.
In all suites laundry connections are provided for your own machines. A few of these suites have dishwashers but these appliances are not standard equipment.
Current rental costs are $870/month including heat and water. Electricity, telephone and cable TV are extra.
- Entry security system with 24 hr. video monitoring, modern key fob & remote control garage access, and security entry view on TV for Shaw Cable subscribers
- Four elevators
- Parking available for rent (underground, street level, and overnight outdoor visitor parking)
- Storage cubicles available for rent
- Woodworking shop
- Exercise & games rooms
- Library – includes service provided by the Saskatoon Public Library
- Lounge with kitchen facilities
- Craft room
- Dining room – evening meal service available for purchase by all residents
- Outdoor deck for group activities/barbecues
- Guest suites available for short-term family use
- Completely wheelchair accessible
- LifeAid medical emergency call button with 24-hour monitoring
- Evening meal in the Dining Room is available for purchase
- Pastoral care and weekly Bible studies
- Hairdressing/barber services – available by appointment
- Massage Therapist – available by appointment
- An active social and recreation committee – “The Keenagers”
Applicants must be capable of independent living with the help of the services we provide. Staff members are not qualified nor permitted to provide any nursing care or other personal care. These services are available through licensed providers such as Home Care, Saskatoon Home Support or LutherCare Home Help Services. Residents who have been assessed as requiring Personal Care services will not qualify for admission to Elim Lodge Assisted Living suites. For those who require such care, Elim Lodge Inc. operates a Personal Care facility at Hyde Park View. (306-373- 6333). Elim Lodge is a non-smoking facility (even in your suite). No pets are allowed.
The Elim Lodge Inc. corporation is owned and operated by the Board of Directors. The Board is responsible for the governance of the corporation and delegates responsibility for the day-to-day operation of the corporation to the CEO and the management team. Elim Lodge Inc. is a Registered Charity in the province of Saskatchewan and issues income tax deductible Charitable Giving Receipts.